Winter is a great time to enjoy a cup of locally-grown herbal tea with fresh honey. From January to April, Bee Fields Farm offers tasting sessions in the warmth and comfort of your own home, led by herbalist Lior Sadeh. Gather five or more of your friends or family members and learn about the growing, making process, and wellness properties of our teas and infused honeys. Topics to be discussed include:
- how to distinguish fresh herbal tea
- The benefits of loose-leaf versus bagged tea
- How to store your tea to preserve its health benefits and maximize its shelf life
- how prepare tea to maximize its benefits
- Any other questions you may have about tea, herbs, and our products
This workshop is free and the organizer gets 10% off all our products for the rest of the year. For more information call Lior at (603) 654-1097.